Sunday, October 17, 2010

aPprOxImaTeLy 16dAys AfTeR

It has been a while since i have started writing again.. Again.. I become more and more rusty..haish..
So, it has been almost 16 days after the "big event" occurred in my life........
Now, i am living abroad in United Kingdom.. to be exact; in University of Warwick, Coventry.
So, how's my life... Hmm.. everything is good..good........people here might say "cool"....
First of all, I just want to say that since been living here for more than two weeks I do not experience an culture shock.. I think, one of the reason is that maybe, we in Malaysia have been exposed with the westerners' lifestyle.. Haish.. enough with that.. So, in this uni, all 52 of  us, that is the TESL students from Ipoh has been living separately in different halls(mcam kolej kediaman la) and I have been leaving in the Rootes Residences Hall..
my block =P

hmm..so, I live here with other locals..We shared kitchen, toilet and bathroom.... But then, I am not that close with my flatmate as we always have different interest.. As you should know, people here looooovvvveeeeeee to drink... They really drank a lot...haish... luckily my flatmates are not the "drunken type".. Thus, I still converse with them..So enough about my hall.. I think that my friends from Ipoh also encounter the same situation like me, living in their respective halls...emm.. haish..

So, more about Warwick uni..It is fairly easy to obtain halal foods here as I can find it in Tesco, that is 20-30 minutes walk from my hall.. there are varieties of stuff that I buy there. Moreover, Tesco here open 24 hours for 6 days and closed at 4 pm on Sunday.. One more thing, food here are bloody cheap..haha.. especially chocolate.

it's like 98cent...haha





This conclude that I might be getting fatter..haha...

haish...
Been thinking about studying abroad for my whole life since in primary school has made me become stronger mentally. I have not really miss my home so much. Of course I have always been thinking about people in Malaysia, but then it is not that severe. It is normal to miss somebody, but life must go on.. and you should not really made it as an obstacle in your life.. You need to take it positively... Think of it as a fuel..., a fuel that help you to start your engine so that you can go on with your life.....

Nowadays, everything is easy with the advancement of technology. We can easily call our beloved family and friends via phone or even using VoIP telephony network such as skype or ym...

Hopefully..my three years here will been meaningful..and everything will be fine for everyone...
Cheerio ....

p/s: always been thinking about family and you

5 comments:

ღsapphireღ said...

pheewwiiittt~

ehhehehe

Azil said...

pewiittttttttt!

Anonymous said...

culture shock ak tgok barang murah sangat je haha...XD


Mike..

ღsapphireღ said...

hehehe harusla kan mike, tula korg mase 1st week kat sini selalau sgt ziarah tesco..hehehe

Unknown said...

ceh..komen..cam haram..hahaha..
agk a..sal brg murah 2